In celebration of the end of the week, here is a list of some awesome things I found recently that I want to share.
1. I saw Joy Formidable in concert and they completely blew my mind. They have killer stage presence and a whole heap of talent. Plus, I kinda totally have a crush on the drummer. Here is one of their songs I can’t stop listening to, so I encourage you to fire it up while you peruse the rest of the list.
2. Ok, so I know that winter is over but in my book knitting is a year-long activity and, in fact, now is the time to knit so you have a stock of gifts for the holiday season. This particular knit pattern happens to be the coolest ever. The link to the pattern is here.
3. I did a whole lot of yoga this week and I now have a favorite yoga pose. It’s called the Twisting Chair and it looks like this…
You can see how this one and other poses work via this site.
4. Continuing on with the yoga theme, check out this site. You can get your first outfit for like 50% off and it is some good stuff. I got myself an outfit similar to the one below for $25 and shipping was free. You should join.
5. And last but most definitely not least, this hunk of gorgeous man. I found this and am dying a little bit. Prepare yourselves.
What are your recent cool finds?