One of our favorite things here at Salt Lick Lessons is sweet treats and we collect a lot of dessert recipes on our yummy – desserts Pinterest board. We thought we’d give you some sweet ideas for the weekend with some amazing dessert recipes we found out on the interwebs recently.
We aren’t even going to try to describe them too much other than to say, Ohmygosh, they just look so yummy and pretty! The thing about this dessert roundup is that they’re all in the form of Personal Desserts like what Shannon calls Personal Cakes. What’s not to love about a dessert you get all to yourself?
1. Baby Bundt Cakes?! Too cute. These have a surprise in the middle. Check out the recipe from Hip Foodie Mom.
2. Damn Delicious is a talented force in the kitchen and we love Chung-Ah’s site. Here is an adorable and fun recipe for Individual Strawberry Cream Pies. How fun!
3. These are completely adorable and clever . . . what we would call Personal Pies rather than Personal Cakes (!) from Inspired by Charm. Do they remind anyone of the Hostess Fruit Pies you loved as a kid? These are sure to be worlds beyond the little store-bought pies from your memories.
4. We both love lemon. These little Lemon Cheesecakes in a Jar from my baking addiction are adorable and the recipe sounds delicious. This might be the recipe we try first.
5. These No Bake Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes are from Miryam at Eat Good 4 Life. Her instructions are easy to follow and she shares a printable version of the recipe.
If you try any of these dessert recipes, let us know how how delicious you think they are. Have a lovely, tasty weekend!