Happiness is a continuous creative process.
Sometimes we really do need to put creative energy into making environments, situations, and experiences that are happy. But what happens when our creativity runs out? Wuh-oh.
No worries–it’s normal. Most of us aren’t happy or creative all the time.
To help during those times, here are some Happiness Boosters to help you out when the creative juices are running a little low.
What would you add to this list?
- Smile. Exercise those Happy muscles, then look in the mirror to see how great you look.
- Resist the urge to compare yourself to others. Turn off all your social media and live your life unplugged for a while.
- Laugh. Watch a funny movie or funny YouTube videos. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Walk. Fresh air does a body, a mind, and a mood a world of good.
- Talk. Enjoy a chat with your BFF. Bask in the glow of your excellent friendship.
- Joke. Learn a new one you can tell when you get the chance. You’ll smile just thinking about it.
- Count your blessings. Adopting an attitude of gratitude goes a long way to creating happiness.
- Get your zzz’s. Happiness and a good night’s sleep go hand in hand.
- Help somebody. Whether you volunteer in the community or help your neighbor, extend yourself and notice how good it makes you feel.